Our unique Energy and Building Performance Centre delivers building optimisation services from our class leading analytics platform through to our simple 4-step energy reduction program. These will ensure your building delivers a high performing environment with productive occupants and lower operating costs and reduced energy consumption.
Reduce your energy consumption by up to 20%
By improving a poorly managed BEMS system, and using our analytics platform to direct the maintenance of your M&E services, you could reduce your energy consumption and maintenance costs by up to 20%.
AIS BMS are here to help you.
Our Building Performance Management Process
Our Energy and building performance centre based at our Slough Head Office is able to monitor and assess the performance of your building energy management system by using a sophisticated analytics platform We provide rich, detailed insights into the M&E plant operation and the controls operation. This allows for your teams to rapidly attend to the issues in the building that will deliver the greatest operational impact. We can compare the results against your requirements, policies and industry standards and can help you build a fully costed strategic plan showing where improvements can be found and the benefits gained.
We can help optimise the performance of your building and its control systems by:
- Running our analytics platform over your entire building services systems
- Directing maintenance resources to the most important issues
- Checking parameters in the control systems
- Reviewing set points and occupancy profiles
- Optimising controls schedules
- Upgrading discrete control systems
- Reviewing system design parameters against current building use
- Introducing new control methods to reduce operating costs
- Eliminating wasteful operation of plant.