Our people are essential to our business. For this reason, we have implemented plans to focus on people development, providing a better structure, consistency, visibility and availability for training and development.
We have a great team here, with an exciting, dynamic and driven group of people. We have won several awards, including Thames Valley SME Business of the Year, Green Apple Award Winner and have recently been selected as Finalists for the BCIA Awards 2019, and are hoping to continue to build on these accolades.
With a wide and varied customer base, and an ever expanding work load, AIS BMS can offer the opportunity to work on some prestigious engineering projects for the right candidate.
We pride ourselves on delivering first-class service, maintenance and energy solutions to our clients.
- Take responsibility in conjunction with the Senior Projects Engineer or Projects Manager for delivering small/medium projects on time either solely or part of a team
- Review of projects in conjunction with the Senior Projects Engineer or Projects Manager in terms of technical compliance to specification and timescales against what has been sold compared to what we are contracted to deliver.
- Raise with Senior Projects Engineer or Projects Manager promptly all queries relating to the works being carried out
- Attend site to carry out works as instructed from the Senior Projects Engineer or Projects Manager
- Progress project generally, representing AIS BMS at all times on site
- Discuss day-to-day operations with the Senior Projects Engineer to;
1) maintain program
2) discuss any programme changes,
3) report delays, variations & modifications etc. to the Senior Projects Engineer or Projects Manager.
- Responsible for arranging with the Senior Projects Engineer the procurement of equipment for project either by direct purchase via the expenses system or via our office staff who will order equipment on your behalf. Authorisation for purchases to be sought from Senior Projects Engineer or Projects Manager prior to order/purchase.
Qualifications and Experience required
- Previous engineering experience of Trend Control Systems
- Second system engineering capability
- Provide detailed and accurate information via reports that is suitable to be added to description of operations, i.e point lists to a high quality
- Software production or modification and graphics creation – these are generally done in house
- To read and be able to work from electrical/panel drawings
- Previous experience of working in a projects engineering role
- Electrical qualification – i.e City&Guilds/NVQ3
- CSCS Card
- Other desirable qualifying certification, i.e Ipaf, Pasma
If you are interested in applying, please contact Yasmin Hussain (In-House Recruiter) on 01753 872560 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.