Our people are essential to our business. We have implemented plans that to focus on people development, providing a supportive team environment, better structure, consistency and personalised plans for training and development.
We have a great team here, with an exciting, dynamic and driven group of people. We have won several awards, including Thames Valley SME Business of the Year, Green Apple Award Winner and have recently been selected as Finalists for the BCIA Awards 2019, and are hoping to continue to build on these accolades.
We pride ourselves on delivering first class service, maintenance and energy solutions to our clients.
As a Maintenance Service Engineer you will be carrying out service and maintenance works and call-outs for BMS control systems installed within new and existing client’s sites.
This position requires substantial proactive field based customer facing activity, focusing on these core areas: service delivery, quality and customer relationships.
- To attend sites as required to service BMS and Discreet control systems, carry out Small Works Projects or Remedial Works.
- To carry out control panel modifications and installations as required.
- To advise clients on potential improvements and recommendations for their system.
- To have regular communication with the service coordinators to ensure all aspects of works are dealt with in a timely manner and no element gets overlooked. To engage in each afternoon’s daily catch up process, whereby you discuss your day’s work with your own coordinator, along with ensuring you are fully briefed on the next day’s requirements.
- To attend call outs and breakdowns as required.
- To submit daily service reports detailing works carried out and any recommendations or remedial items needed, ensuring part numbers, time needed and any other relevant information is provided to enable the administration team to produce the required quotation.
Qualifications and Experience required
- A level of technical and commercial astuteness
- A high level of technical knowledge of Trend and/or Delta, Distech, Honeywell/Tridium and Siemens BMS products and software
- A highly proactive, self-motivated and flexible approach to duties
- Capable of working on own initiative and as an effective team member
- Articulate with good communication skills
- Competent ICT capabilities in MS Excel, Word, Outlook and Adobe Acrobat
If you are interested in applying, please contact Yasmin Hussain (In-House Recruiter) on 01753 872560 or email your CV to email@example.com.