Overview / Roles and Responsibilities
The following details the key roles of a Projects Manager working for Acorn Integrated Systems:
- Full line management responsibility of Projects Department
- Deliver revenue and margin targets for the Projects Department
- Site surveys and bid/quote preparation
- Projects cost, programme and contractual management
- Internal and client facing process development and implementation
- Liaising with clients, contractors, suppliers and Team members as required
- Attending site meetings
- Monthly & Weekly progress reports to Managing Director
- Control of purchasing, applications for payment and invoicing
- Form part of the AIS BMS Management Team to help drive the wider business forward
Area of Cover:
- London, South East and Central. (85% London)
- 20% office time, 80% client/site location.
- Proven BMS Project management experience
- Team leadership or line management experience
- Experience with Trend (desirable experience in Distech, Delta, or Tridium)
- Relevant Trend Qualifications to Trend Expert level is an advantage
- Strong HVAC and controls application knowledge
- Strong commercial and contractual awareness
- Excellent interpersonal skills
If you are interested in applying, please contact Yasmin Hussain (In-House Recruiter) on 01753 872560 or email your CV to HR@acornlimited.co.uk.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, colour, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.